Marine Moms-Bethesda respects the privacy of its visitors.
If you have any questions about the operation of our website, please write Office (at) Marine Moms-Bethesda (dot) org (remove spaces and use appropriate symbols).
Marine Moms-Bethesda’s web site contains links that will take you away from our site.
When you click on one of these links, you are entering another website. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you, and should not be considered as an endorsement by Marine Moms-Bethesda.org. The content of such third-party sites is provided entirely by others, and Marine Moms-Bethesda has no responsibility for such content.
Information that is gathered from visitors:
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- These are not linked to personally identifiable information, and their collection is standard procedure in most web-server environments.
- Where registration is required, or when email is sent to us, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used:
- E-mail addresses will not be traded, sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- If you’ve subscribed to our newsletter, e-mail may occasionally be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us.
- In the event of Legal Issues we will provide Personally Identifiable Information to third parties as required by law.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.